Virtual Consulting Role for Boutique Retained Executive Search FirmPART-TIME (15-30 hours /week average) WHO WE NEED TO GROW OUR TEAM -BSG Team Ventures is growing and looking to add a few talented Recruiting Consultants. What's involved in that responsibility? We research, target and reach out to potential executives qualified for those roles on which we're retained. This position is responsible for screening executives who respond to our overtures and qualifying them further by telephone regarding their fit for the search --competencies that are "must-have's" in a specific role, motivations they have to consider a change, geographic restrictions/relocatable, current compensation details and needs in considering a new career opportunity.SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Read on.WHAT ISN'T REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE?
- Management Consulting, Human Resources experience with Talent/Recruiting is a big part of the role, as well as Investigative Reporting. In general, we seek someone with a curiosity around talent acquisition and fit, and those who understand and desire a role that engages with smart successful executives who are looking to better their careers with our help and guidance.
- As mentioned, the "Investigative Reporter" is also a great characteristic in this role. Someone who is comfortable with asking "why," probing, and exposing the invisible when it comes to an executive's drive, motivations, and potential culture fit with a given client.
WHAT BSG TEAM VENTURES PROVIDES?
- This is a virtual role. This is not an in person/office-based environment. Telephone connectivity and good Internet broadband speed are critical, however.
- Prior executive search recruiting experience? While it's a great "nice-to-have," we have had great success hiring from a number of backgrounds as noted above.
- Training on our specific process and methodology, cloud-based project management and candidate management system, and other necessary infrastructure.
- We need a minimum of 15 hours a week. While hours flex, maximum is typically 25-30 hours in any given week.
- Note that most of this position's time is spent in half-hour candidate discovery and screening calls, so availability both during work hours and some after-hours can be important.
WHO WE ARE?BSG Team Ventures
- Compensation is on an hourly basis, and commensurate with a consultant's experience and skills.
was founded in 1997 as Boston Search Group and rebranded in 2008. We're a professional services firm, focused on retained executive search, recruiting leaders for rapidly changing environments.WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?BSG Team Ventures
serves a wide range of clients, including public corporations and not-for-profit organizations. However, the greatest concentration of BSG's work is with private equity firms and their portfolio companies to expand or upgrade management, and with venture capital firms and entrepreneurs to build teams for early-stage businesses. We build executive teams for investor-backed businesses--middle market private equity, lower-middle market growth equity, and venture capital backed in industries spanning the manufacturing, services, technology, restaurant, and energy sectors. Over the past 20 years, BSG principals - working from offices in Boston, San Francisco, and London - have completed more than 500 assignments for board directors, C-level executives, and VPs in every major functional area.
For more information or to submit your resume, please click on the "Apply For This Position" tab at the top of this page.